This is one of our all time favorite marinades for meat. It works excellent on chicken, pork tenderloins, really good on pork chops and steaks also. The oil in the recipe makes the meats so tender and juicy. Hope you enjoy!
Gluten Free Meat Marinade
I find that this marinade works pretty quick. I have marinated meat for 3 hours with it and 8-12 hours with it and it turns out beautifully either way.
Recipe type: Marinade
- This marinade works well with 6-10 boneless chicken breasts or 2-3 lbs. of meat.
- Oil (any kind) 1 cup
- Soy Sauce ¾ cup
- Red wine vinegar ½ cup
- Worcestershire sauce ¼ cup
- Dry mustard 2T
- Salt 2 t.
- Parsley flakes 1½ t.
- Garlic powder or minced garlic 1 t.
- Pepper 1 t.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-gal. freezer bag. I like to double bag it, so there are no leaks in the fridge.
- Let marinate 3-8 hours for best flavor.
- Cook or grill until no longer pink and juices run clear
This marinade can be frozen. Just make it as directed, add the meat, seal and freeze. This works best on the grill.