Do you suffer from Celiac Disease? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? or Gluten Sensitivity?
Then you are invited! On Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:00p.m. ET there will be a very informative FREE teleseminar on probiotics and your digestive health. If you don't have plans, you do now. You really don't want to miss this. Dr. Daniel Leffler, Gastroenterologist and Celiac Expert, and Shelley Case, Celiac Disease Expert Dietician will be speaking on the role of probiotics and their importance in your digestive health.
Do you like prizes?
Ok, now that I have your attention, 10 registrants will receive a copy of Dr. Leffler's book "Real Life With Celiac Disease, Troubleshooting and Thriving Gluten Free" and Dietician Shelley Case's book "Gluten-Free Diet", plus a 2 month supply of Jamieson Probiotics.
What you can expect to learn from the FREE Teleseminar:
- Learn about different screening processes and diagnosis
- Associated Conditions
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Non GI manifestations and the role probiotics can play
- Learn the latest on probiotics and their role in GI health
- Food allergies
- bacterial imbalance
- enzyme or acid deficiencies
- Learn how inflammation in the digestive system can be related to:
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Learn how taking probiotics can improve digestive health
You will learn what is important when looking for a probiotic supplement and when to use probiotics with celiac disease, IBS and gluten sensitivity.
Disclaimer: I was monetarily compensated to write this post to inform you of this teleseminar. Read my full disclosure here.